Pivot®, Your Expert in Connecting Scholars to Funding Opportunities
Research administrators use Pivot to easily find global funding sources and resources. And now, the integrated functionality of Pivot® and InfoReady Review™ saves time and improves the accuracy of grant application management, simplifying workflows even more.
Pivot accelerates the research process by integrating funding and collaborator discovery into one powerful tool.
Beyond connecting researchers to funding opportunities and collaborators, Pivot users are also able to share and communicate these matches with their colleagues.
To learn more about Pivot, view the video or fill out the short form to request a free trial.
• Billions of funding dollars available
• Global coverage
• Wide variety of funding dollars
• Thousands of individual opportunities and sponsorships—from government, institutions, foundations, and corporate sponsors—covering topics from research to travel awards
• Matched to over 3.4 million researcher profiles
• Funding and profiles are editorially created, curated and matched to keywords for easy finding
The combination of Pivot and InfoReady Review gives research administrators a remarkable timesaving solution: an integrated one-stop, one-click way to combine funding discovery with limited submission competition management. View the video on how it works
• Papers Invited® is a comprehensive collection of calls for papers issued by professional bodies, journal editors and other conference organizers in all academic disciplines. Papers Invited is now part of Pivot.
• ProQuest is an ORCID member and is utilizing the ORCID software API. Researchers may link to their ORCID when editing their profile in Pivot.