Nursing & Allied Health Premium
Affordable access to in-demand nursing and allied health content for teaching, learning and research.
Nursing & Allied Health Premium integrates two essential resources into an ever-growing subscription within an immersive, organized and discipline-specific experience on the ProQuest Platform.
- • Nursing & Allied Health Database: More than 700 current, peer-reviewed full text journals, plus dissertations and other sources of grey literature that provide students and faculty with multiple perspectives on key topics.
- • Nursing Education in Video: A continuously-updated collection of over 350 full-length clinical skills videos that enable students to watch and learn best practice techniques.
Faculty and Students can use Nursing & Allied Health Premium:
- • As pre-work. Students can watch videos on clinical skills that will be the focus of in-person lab time. They come prepared knowing these skills which saves faculty time. Instructors can then spend valuable in-person time teaching.
- • As research. Nursing researchers can conduct literature reviews on hundreds of topics to keep up with current best practice and the latest research findings.
- • As academic support. Students searching for a nursing intervention on their given topic will find it easy with over 700 current, peer-reviewed journals on a well-organized interface.
By combining clinical, educational and research content into a single resource, Nursing & Allied Health Premium streamlines the breadth and depth of content you need to prepare tomorrow’s healthcare professionals to deliver the highest quality patient care.
Request a free 30-day trial by filling out the form.