You're a librarian – therefore, you're brilliant. On December 16, use that brilliance to compete against other librarians for a good cause! Join us for the first-ever Book Smart Library Trivia Game, virtually moderated by Steve Bahnaman – trivia master and librarian at Campbell University – and co-hosted by ProQuest.
Categories will be library-themed (think movie librarians, famous libraries and more).
Book Smart Library Trivia: The Details!
- When: Wednesday, December 16, from 4:00-5:30 p.m. ET.
- Where: Your computer, preferably with a beverage in hand.
- Who: This event is designed for all librarians and ProQuest colleagues in North America, but librarians from other regions are of course welcome to join.
- Why: Just for fun! We miss hanging out with our customers and colleagues.
- Winnings: If your team gets the most points, we'll make a $500 donation in your team members' names to a literacy-themed charity such as NAACP, ALA Spectrum Scholarship Fund, Doctors without Borders, or, your choice of Literacy Charity.* First, second- and third-place teams get swag. Everyone gets bragging rights.
- How to register (sorry, we couldn’t think of another “W” word): Register as a team with others from your institution (we recommend 8 or less players per team), or register solo and we’ll match you up with great teammates. Sign up here.
Start studying, and we'll see you on December 16!
Here’s how it works:
- 1) Organizing a team for your institution? Register today and we'll send you the link to share with your colleagues – they don't need to register.
- 2) Want to be placed on a random team with other librarians? Sign up and we’ll let you know your team closer to the event.
- 3) Want to play as an individual, and not on a team? Sign up solo.