See how our new collections align with your evolving curriculum and trending research interests.
Explore the latest resources for emerging topics such as:
Learn more about 2020 Primary Source collections.
Download the brochure for details about the latest or read more below.
Releasing in July – December 2020:
• Early European Books 18—History Chronicles: History chronicles from the Early Modern Period from the collections of Bibliothèque nationale de France and Bibliothèque de l’Arsenal.
• Health and Fitness Magazine Archive: This collection supports research in topics such as the history of sex roles, body image, fitness/exercise, public health, food/nutrition, and medicine.
• Men’s Magazine Archive: A collection of some of the earliest and most influential Men’s publications – National Police Gazette (1845-1977) and Argosy (1882-1978) – among other leading titles.
• Women and Social Movements in the US, Women’s Citizenship and State Power: Focuses on questions of women’s citizenship and state power in the mid-twentieth century U.S.
• History Vault:
• Regulatory Insight: Historic Rules & Guidance: Historic guidance documents include manuals, circulars, orders and more, sourced from Executive Branch Documents.
• Executive Branch Documents – Collection 6: Extends the date range for existing content (1789–1948) to include approximately 60,000 records from 1949–1952.
• Trends & Policy: US Immigration: The inaugural module for ProQuest’s Trends and Policy product line. This collection connects policies implemented by the U.S. government with the data-driven results and trends of those policies and provides context with analytical reports and news articles.
• Digital National Security Archive: