Are your students ready for research projects and papers?
An expert on students’ learning strategies, research habits and workflows, ProQuest creates supplemental curriculum resources that integrate digital information literacy skill development with an extraordinary range of custom curated content, providing teachers with rich resources for imaginative classroom assignments that accomplish multiple teaching goals at once.
Rather than searching the open web for data that may or may not come from credible sources, students can access editor-vetted cross-curriculum content that guides discovery of information.
ProQuest’s digital resources can be managed from one central hub to eliminate redundant spending and ensure consistent access in the classroom and at home, supporting remote learning for before and after school assignments and project support.
- CultureGrams: A leading online reference for concise and reliable cultural information on the countries of the world. CultureGrams provides country reports that go beyond mere facts and figures to deliver a one-of-a-kind perspective on daily life and culture, including the background, customs, and lifestyles of the world's people. Individual reports covering 200+ countries, all 50 United States, and the Canadian provinces, are written and reviewed by in-country experts and are updated as new information becomes available, so you can be sure you're offering only the very best, most current information to staff and students.
- eLibrary Curriculum Edition: eLibrary offers aggregated collections of eight different media types in an easy-to-use user interface to address the needs of student researchers. In addition to hundreds of full text and full run journals and newspapers, eLibrary offers millions of the best images, maps, websites and videos to support today’s classrooms and classroom assignments. Personal portfolios and tools allow users to tag articles, share links, take notes, build reading lists, and design timelines and slideshows. Reading level search, citation generator, spell check, integrated dictionary and language translation make it easier for a range of different users to research a topic successfully.
- Research Companion: ProQuest’s flagship multimedia-based information literacy product includes a collection of video learning modules, research tools and customization and assessment features. Designed as a companion and self-guided resource for students, Research Companion is organized around the key information literacy principles of finding, evaluating, and using information.
- SIRS Issues Researcher : This award-winning resource delivers the pros and cons on today’s complex social issues with relevant, credible information that tells the whole story on the major questions of the day. Go in depth into any one of 350+ critical, current, and enduring social issues. Analysis and opinions hand selected from thousands of national and international sources.
- ProQuest SIRS Discoverer: The all-new ProQuest SIRS Discoverer is a multidisciplinary database for elementary and middle school learners, researchers, and educators covering curriculum areas content sets such as current events, history, health, language arts, math, science, social studies, and technology. ProQuest SIRS Discoverer has been newly redesigned with a fresh, interface featuring easy-access to most-used content and features, logical subject tree hierarchy, age-appropriate search and filter capabilities, as well as streamlined result and article pages to help young learners connect with and comprehend content.